Hello everyone! You came here because you are interested in my pricing structure. I want to say thank you again for finding me, you are awesome! I love to meet all my clients before booking so lets go grab some coffee sometimes. For pricing please feel free to reach out to me via my contact page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your wedding rates?
- Commissions for weddings depends on wedding location and availability. Starting rate is $700 for weddings. Each package requires a $500 retainer to hold your date. Contact me using the Contact page in the menu or at email@example.com for full pricing sheets.
Do you do anything else besides weddings?
- I sure do! I also do general photography sessions, let me know what kind of photography you are interested in when you reach out to me. I will be happy to send you my prices.
Where will you travel?
- Anywhere. I love traveling to new locations
How do we book and pay?
- Once a date is agreed upon, a contract and invoice will need to be completed before your date is locked.
Are all of the photos we get edited?
- Yes, I only deliver edited images. I careful match exposure and colors while adding a bit of my style into the photos.
Do you provide prints and distribution release?
- I sure do! You can print wherever you want and you can post them all over the internet. I also provide prints through my partner labs if you want them professionally done.
What is the online gallery?
- Fully processed, edited, and downloadable printable high resolution jpeg images.
Can my friends and family take pictures during the wedding?
- They sure can, as long as they stay out of the way during important moments and are not a distraction to my work.
Do you have any insurance for your business?
- Yes, let me know if I need to provide the information for your venue.
What kind of camera do you use?
- I currently shoot with a Nikon D5 and along with other gadgets needed to get the job done.
Do you have a back up plan?
- Yes we have different cameras and a bunch of extra equipment on the wedding day to prevent any issues. We want to be safe always.
Are you a full time photographer?
- I wish but as of right now, I work a corporate job on weekdays and I'm a photography hero on the weekends.